LUKEY 902 SMD REWORK STATION
This rework station power is automatically shut off should the unit exceed certain the temperature, once the temperature has dropped to a safety level power is automatically turn on. After adjusting the air flow and temperature control knob, wait for the temperature to stabilize foe a short period of time. Refer to the temperature distribution chart. For your references, we recommend you to adjust the temperature around 300 to 300Ã¡Âµâ€™C.
Power consumption: 20W (when the power is switch is “off” 2W)
Pump: diaphragm pump
Capacity: 24L/min (max)
Outer dimensions: 187(W) x135135(H) x245(D) mm (7.36x5.31x9.64 in)
Weight: 4Kg (approx.) 8.81 ib
Power consumption: 100, 110, 220-240V/250W 120V/260W
Hot Air Temperature: 100 ÃŒÂ´420Ã¡Âµâ€™C (212-788Ã¡Âµâ€™F) (Use A1126)
Length: 196mm (7.71 in)
Weight: 120g (0.26 Ib)
When the power is on, the tip temperature is between 200Ã¡Âµâ€™C/392Ã¡Âµâ€™F and 480Ã¡Âµâ€™C/896Ã¡Âµâ€™F.
Since mishandling may lead to burns or fire, be sure to comply with following precautions.
- Do not touch the metallic parts near the tip.
- Do not use the product near flammable items.
- Advise other people in the work area that the unit can reach a very high temperature and should be considered potentially dangerous.
- Turn the power off while taking breaks and when finishing using the unit.
- Before replacing parts or storing the unit, turn the power off, and allow the unit to cool to room to temperature.
To prevent damage to the unit and ensure a safe working environment, be sure to comply with the following precautions.
- Do not use the unit for applications other soldering.
- Do not rap the soldering iron against the work bench to shake off residual solder, or otherwise subject the iron to severe shocks.
- Do not modify the unit.
- Use only the genuine replacement parts.
- Do not wet the unit or use the unit when your hands are wet.
- The soldering process will produce smoke, so make the area is well ventilated.
- While using the unit, don’t do anything which may cause bodily harm or physical damage.
|Wallet Cash Back||ZAR0.00|