- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing
- Tracking Orders
Shipping & Delivery
We offer various delivery methods and a convenient tracking system via Aramex, fastway couriers, ACT and PEP PAXI websites. After your order has been processed, we will email you all the tracking details and how to track your order.
Our current shipping rates are summarised below:
Cape Town Courier Delivery: R60
Nationwide Courier Delivery: R80
PEP Store Pick Up: R55
International shipping (Out of South Africa): R350
Shop Pick Up: Pick up your order for FREE here: PayCheap, 319 voortrekker Road, Parow, Cape Town, 7500.
Please feel free to contact us for additional information or queries regarding our shipping methods and rates.
Returns & Replacements
- Return or exchange an item – our 100% money back guarantee
All Our Products carry 6 months warranty except stated otherwise.
Cash refund is only possible if an item is faulty & we are unable to repair/replace the item. In case you change your mind within 7 days of receiving the product, you can send the item back to us in an unsused condition and in its original packaging and we will gladly refund you the cost of the item after inspecting the product and validating your claim. If you request a cash refund for any other reason out of the 7 days window, we will have to cover the depreciation cost on the product and the admin cost involved in sourcing the product from the suppliers and handling your order. This will attract a 15% service fee on the cost of the product and the rest of the money will be transfered back to your bank account. This is by no means designed to limit your satisfaction and shopping experience with us but to ensure a fair trading environment for all parties.
Excluded from our 7-day money-back policy
We're sure you'll understand but there are some products we can't offer returns on due to their nature.
- Goods that have had their manufacturer’s warranty revoked by breaking the seal of the product, or registration or activation of software or SIM cards.
- If the silver strip on the back of your Product Activation Key Card has been partially or completely damaged or removed.
- The seal has been broken on any DVD’s, CD’s or software including games.
- Gift Cards.
- Products with recordable Memory (including radio controlled aircraft, journey recorders & storage devices) that have been opened used or had their seals broken.
- Contracted services such as installation or subscriptions where the service has been activated or installation completed.
- Digital downloads – we also can’t issue refunds based on your inability to meet system or regional requirements, or lack of enjoyment while playing the game.
The 7-day money back guarantee is separate and in addition to any of the Consumer’s legal rights to cancel including the right set out in the PayCheap Terms and Conditions. In line with The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations, we will accept items back for a refund as long as you inform us of your decision to cancel within 7 calendar days from the date of delivery of goods.We will deduct 15% of the original cost of the items to cover the charges involved in sourcing and getting the items you for all refunds requested after 7 days.
If goods are being returned by post, return postage charges must be met by the Customer for all products returned after 30 days. PayCheap may refuse the return of an item if it is not accompanied by a returns authorisation number. Please contact our customer service team to obtain a returns number before returning the product. Any returns authorization number must be clearly displayed on the return packaging and we ask all reasonable care is taken to ensure the goods are suitably packaged. We also would suggest a proof of postage is obtained when returning goods to us.
When ‘Returns’ are not possible:
1. Return request is made outside the specified time frame, of 6 months warranty preiod from delivery date ( Condition – if you are returning the product after above period (30 days) then you will have to bear shipping charges for the same and returns after 6 months will not be accepted.
2. Product is used, damaged, or is not in the same condition as you received it.
3. Specific categories like innerwear, lingerie, Beauty products, perfumes/deo, paints, socks and clothing freebies ,Grocery & Gourmet, Jewellery (Such as Gold) and Pet Supplies etc.
4. Any consumable item which has been used or installed.
5. Products with tampered or missing serial numbers.
6. Anything missing from the package you've received including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies and accessories.
7. Fragile items, hygiene related items.
8. All Digital products such as CDs, eBooks etc are non-returnable.
(1) - For customers within a main city (e.g Johannesburg, Polokwane, Rustenburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Nelspruit, Westonaria, Vaal, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Harrismith, Bloemfontein, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Durban, Port Shepstone, East London, Port Elizabeth) we will collect the item from you and send a new item if the return is logged in within 30 days.
(2) For all customers within a rural area (areas not listed above) send the package using the Post office counter to counter service to the address stated below or simply contact us and we will instruct you on how to return the item:
Attention: Michael Sibongile Rwexwana
319 Voortrekker Road
Parow, Cape Town.
Tel: 021 911 5259
-In the case of a faulty item:
(2) - We will refund you the cost of the item plus the postage fee if this item was used for less than 30 days which is calculated from the date the item was delivered to you.
(3) - Within 30 days to 6 months, you are requested to send the faulty item back to us and arrange for the collection of a new replacement unit at your own cost. We can offer a cheaper shipping option if you need us to. In which case you will simply pay us the shipping cost and we will ship the item back to you.
(4) - Also attach the receipt from the SAPO indicating the amount paid for the shipment (For customers in rural areas).
(5) - Please send us the tracking number so that we can track the parcel and avoid any delays in completing the return.
The Site will enable you to place electronic orders (“Order”) for one or more Products offered, for so long as such Products are still available and have not sold out. A purchase agreement between you and PAYCHEAP® (“Purchase”) only comes into effect if you electronically submit a properly completed Order for one or more Products in your shopping basket AND payment is either authorized or received by PAYCHEAP® into its bank account, subject to stock of the Product concerned being available. Products cannot be reserved for later purchase, and placing a Product in your shopping basket without completing the purchase does not constitute an Order for, or a Purchase of such Product. Consequently, prior to actual Purchase, PAYCHEAP® may remove any Product from your shopping basket if stock of the Product is no longer available, or if 30 minutes has elapsed, and you cannot hold PAYCHEAP® liable if any Product is not available when you attempt to complete the Purchase at a later stage. As many products on this site are bought as gifts, we will not send the invoice along with your Purchase. The invoice in respect of your Purchase will be available online in the “My Account” section of the Site...
Purchases may currently be paid for by credit cards via Payfast as well as EFT directly into our bank account. When Payment is transmitted through Payfast, the transaction details are presented to the bank and an authorization is obtained for the amount of the Order. If such authorization is not obtained, the Order will be cancelled. If authorization is obtained, payment is usually immediate. You warrant that you are fully authorized to use the credit card supplied for purposes of paying for your Order and that this credit card has sufficient available funds to cover all of the costs incurred as a result of using the Services. On paying via EFT and invoice containing the company bank details will be generated as well as instructions to use the order number generated as our reference when completing your payment. Your order will remain pending until payment can be confirmed. PAYCHEAP® will not be held liable for delivery delays resulting from faulty reference information. If a client receives a notice of a cancelation when they have indeed paid the client can contact us with proof of payment to correct such and order status and we will proceed with the delivery of the item
Tracking of your order from Paycheap can be done visiting fastway couriers' website. On their landing page you are able to enter the tracking number you received from us via email once your payment confirmation has been received and your order dispatched. Depending on your location; check the table above, you should obtain your order within the designated time frame.