- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing
- Tracking Orders
Shipping & Delivery
Delivery prices are as follows..
Johannesburg, Polokwane, Rustenburg,
Pretoria, Witbank, Nelspruit, Westonaria,
Vaal, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Harrismith,
Bloemfontein, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay,
Durban, Port Shepstone, East London, Port Elizabeth.
|within 2 to 3 working days||R75.00|
|Courier Rural||Areas not listed above||within 2 to 4 working days||R135.00|
|Cape Town Delivery||Areas within Cape Town Western Cape||Only if delivery address is based in Cape Town||R65.00|
|Free Delivery||Free Delivery Applies if your Order is R950 and Above and your address falls within the main Cities as Listed Above.||within 2 to 3 working days||R0.00|
|International Shipping||International Shipping--Shipping method for all African Countries other than South Africa. The item(s) will be delivered to the Post Office nearest to your Shipping Address||within 7 working days||R350.00|
Privacy & Security
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Returns & Replacements
- Return or exchange an item – our 100% money back guarantee
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item to us in its original condition within 7 days of receipt.
- Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation.
- Should the item be returned in the original condition we will gladly either refund you or exchange the item for you.
- We will issue a full refund on receipt, excluding the original delivery charge. Alternatively, if preferred, we will exchange the item.
- Goods will only be accepted for return if they are dispatched within 7 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcelusing a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty and a refund is made.
All Our Products carry 90 days warranty except stated otherwise.
Cash refund is only possible if an item is faulty & we are unable to repair/replace the item. Cash refund for any other reason will attract a 15% service fee on the cost of the product
(1) - For customers within a main city (e.g Johannesburg, Polokwane, Rustenburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Nelspruit, Westonaria, Vaal, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Harrismith, Bloemfontein, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Durban, Port Shepstone, East London, Port Elizabeth) we will collect the item from you and send a new item if the return is logged in within 14 days.
(2) For all customers within a rural area (areas not listed above) send the package using the Post office counter to counter service to the address stated below:
Attention: Michael Sibongile Rwexwana
319 Voortrekker Road
Parow, Cape Town.
Tel: 021 911 5259
-In the case of a faulty item:
(2)(i) - We will refund you the postage fee (Max R50) if this item was used for less than 30 days which is calculated from the date the item was delivered to you.
(2)(ii) - If the item is returned within 14 days of receiving the item, we will credit your online account with R60 or transfer R50 back into your bank account. This R60 can be used as a voucher for future purchases on our website or in store.
(1)(iii) - Between 14 to 30 days, we will credit your online account with R50 and this R50 can be used as a voucher for future purchases on our website.
(3) - Within 30 to 60 days, you are requested to send the faulty item back to us and arrange for the collection of a new replacement unit at your own cost.
(4) - Also attach the receipt from the SAPO indicating the amount paid for the shipment (For customers in rural areas).
(5) - Please send us the tracking number so that we can track the parcel and avoid any delays in completing the return.
The Site will enable you to place electronic orders (“Order”) for one or more Products offered, for so long as such Products are still available and have not sold out. A purchase agreement between you and PAYCHEAP® (“Purchase”) only comes into effect if you electronically submit a properly completed Order for one or more Products in your shopping basket AND payment is either authorized or received by PAYCHEAP® into its bank account, subject to stock of the Product concerned being available. Products cannot be reserved for later purchase, and placing a Product in your shopping basket without completing the purchase does not constitute an Order for, or a Purchase of such Product. Consequently, prior to actual Purchase, PAYCHEAP® may remove any Product from your shopping basket if stock of the Product is no longer available, or if 30 minutes has elapsed, and you cannot hold PAYCHEAP® liable if any Product is not available when you attempt to complete the Purchase at a later stage. As many products on this site are bought as gifts, we will not send the invoice along with your Purchase. The invoice in respect of your Purchase will be available online in the “My Account” section of the Site...
Purchases may currently be paid for by credit cards via Payfast as well as EFT directly into our bank account. When Payment is transmitted through Payfast, the transaction details are presented to the bank and an authorization is obtained for the amount of the Order. If such authorization is not obtained, the Order will be cancelled. If authorization is obtained, payment is usually immediate. You warrant that you are fully authorized to use the credit card supplied for purposes of paying for your Order and that this credit card has sufficient available funds to cover all of the costs incurred as a result of using the Services. On paying via EFT and invoice containing the company bank details will be generated as well as instructions to use the order number generated as our reference when completing your payment. Your order will remain pending until payment can be confirmed. PAYCHEAP® will not be held liable for delivery delays resulting from faulty reference information. If a client receives a notice of a cancelation when they have indeed paid the client can contact us with proof of payment to correct such and order status and we will proceed with the delivery of the item
Tracking of your order from Paycheap can be done visiting fastway couriers' website. On their landing page you are able to enter the tracking number you received from us via email once your payment confirmation has been received and your order dispatched. Depending on your location; check the table above, you should obtain your order within the designated time frame.